2. RAPM’s website, Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, Instagram account, and any other platform accounts (collectively, “social media channels”) are social media locations for community members to connect to and learn about RAPM through information, pictures and video concerning initiatives and programs. Our goal is to provide useful and interesting content about our ministry and foster an open and respectful dialogue relating to the specific issues and topics covered in our posts and tweets and other multi-media.
3. RAPM reserves all rights relating to the company’s social media channels, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content, (ii) blocking disruptive users; and (iii) discontinuing any of our social media channels at any time. RAPM does not represent that the information on RAPM’s social media channels is accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely or current. You read all content at your own risk. Do not rely on the information or advice in any of these postings.
• Defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments or hate propaganda;
• Words that are deemed by the staff from time to time to be inappropriate in the context of poverty education;
• Calls to violence of any kind;
• Activity that violates any law or regulation;
• Attempts to target RAPM followers to offer goods or services, of either a commercial or private nature;
• Spam directed at RAPM or any of its Followers, including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content;
• Content deemed to constitute an unapproved use of any of our products or is otherwise false or misleading;
• Any potential infringement upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights or trade secrets of any person, business or place;
• Other content deemed to be off-topic or to disrupt the purposes of the channel, its Followers, and its sense of community and acceptance; and
• Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
6. Content that a follower submits to RAPM social media channels is public and will not place RAPM under any obligation to the follower. This means RAPM is free to disclose and use the ideas contained in content on a non-confidential basis to anyone without any liability to the anyone.
7. Posting content on our social media channels by a follower results in a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to RAPM to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit and display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed. Further, by submitting content, a follower represents and warrant to RAPM that they are the sole owner of the content and that RAPM’s use of the content will not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to copyright rights; and that they will defend and hold RAPM harmless from any and all claims arising therefrom. By submitting content, any right to inspect or approve of such uses is waived and constitutes an agreement to hold harmless RAPM and all others identified above from any and all claims they, their heirs, executors or assigns may at any time have against RAPM on account of the granting of the license or arising out of RAPM’s use of the content.
This page is intended for a global audience. All Terms and Conditions of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter apply, respectively.